Sunday, December 21, 2008

Where I Went Wrong.

I've wasted EVERYTHING. God. When will it dawn on me how STUPID I'm becoming? I don't need this. I don't need ANY of this. Stop fucking everything and just let me be, ok? I don't know what's wrong with you. Why can't you just make up your mind? If you're really on to someone new already -- just tell it, K? There's no need for any hanky-panky bull. It's only making things WORSE.

You're one of the most naive and insensitive person I've the misfortune to meet. You're sucking out the niceness and happiness in me.

My biggest regret is that I loved you WAY too much. I've forgotten how to keep a few of that love for myself.

Look where it brought me. :|

Thank you for this AWESOME Christmas gift you're giving me. Thank you for making me miserable. I NEEDED that.

No comments: