Saturday, December 6, 2008

Phlegm. Shame.

So, it was Palaro day today. And, guess what, IV1 didn't win ANYTHING :| God. I know super bitter ako. As in BITTER talaga. Then again, this is just the BEGINNING. :)) HAHAHA. Anyway, congrats to the winners. Seriously. :)

Our retreat's on Tuesday already. I hope something good happens. Really. I want something nice before I go to the retreat house and dwell on my never ending sins. Hopefully, when we return on Thursday -- I would be a refined person with a prim and proper lady-like mouth. *rolls eyes* Yeah right. Sure. Cows would first learn how to fly before something like that happens to me. It would take 20 miracles to make that happen. HAHA.

I missed my blog. So many things happened this week. So many stuff that I couldn't publicly talk about. Haha. God.

I need a break. Literally. I need a rest from all of these fucked up things. I need to go somewhere, well, peaceful. I need to stay from the stuff that make me unhappy. I mean, hey, I'm very cheery and optimistic this week, right? I hope it lasts until, um, Graduation Day (IF I GRADUATE. *crosses fingers*)

CIAO.


SONG: The Early November's All We Ever Needed

No comments: