Sunday, November 30, 2008

Define: ODESSA

This is a HELL harder than I thought. I thought it was just another descriptive thingy where you have to define a person and tell good stuff about her. Jesus. I just realized that this thing is WORK. It's draining the genius out of me. HAHAHA.

How could I describe Odessa Vidallon? UGH. Why did I even choooose heeeer? HAHAHA. Kidding. :)) I mean, I want it to be special since it's Odessa. The main problem is that I don't know how to start. I don't want to sound, um, patrionizing. But, I want to show Odessa in a GREAT and BRIGHT light. HAHAHA. God. I am so caught in between.

How could I tell everybody that she's one of the most optimistic people I know? How could I possibly explain and elaborate her vivacious attitude? How could I explain in just a couple of words how her sunny atmosphere makes everyone smile? Can you see my dilemma?

I'll get to this. SOON. Gaaaahd. I need something to boost my brain.

No comments: