Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bored.

I just got back from Baguio, what, 23 hours ago? :)) HAHA. Anyway, it was okaaaaay. It was so cold, my ass was freezing and my fingers were shivering.. Although, it's not as cold as, erm, 8 years ago?

Anyway, Mareng Metch made me watch "Poso". I thought it was just a kadiri-video like the one she made me watch before about weird stuff coming out from somebody's ear. To my surprise, nakakaawa yung mga tao na nasa Poso! SWEAR. Naantig ang damdamin ko. I KNOOOOW. Surprising, eh? I mean, the vid's INHUMAN/INHUMANE (Whatever) I SWEAR. I couldn't get it off my mind at once.

K. Whatever.

My day's so unproductive. I spent, what, my 11 hours lying on the bed and doing nothing. LITERALLY. I was just toying Ipe and answering some of the messages sent to me. UGH. But, I think it was worth it. I feel, um, refreshed :))

I'm talking to Mons right now :)) She's making me LAUGH :)) It's funny :)) Okaaay. SHE'S FUNNY. I love her dream. Super PANALO :))

SONG: The Last Shadow Puppets' The Age Of The Understatement. Whenever I hear this song, I feel like I'm a super hero or something :)) Must be because of the beat :))

No comments: