Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Know Better -- 'Cause You Said Forever. :)

Ok, Third post for today :)) Who cares? At least, I'm updating and not abandoning my one-year-nine-months old blog, right? See, I'm a VERY caring owner. I care about the feelings of this hell-begotten blog -- I CARE. :)) I remember a time when I got so bored of the layout, I posted that I'm tempted to delete this blog :)) It's a good thing some people told me not to. It's a good thing I listened to them. :) I mean, I would never get bored with another layout again since I now know how to edit stuff and I could easily pick another skin whenever I get tired of my current layout. THANK YOU SIR TALENS, THANK YOU! :))

We're going to Cabanatuan tomorrow :| Don't ask me why. But, frankly, it kind of excites me since the travel is VERY LONG and I get to sit in the car and just watch the other cars bump with each other or just stare at other vehicles.. K, that sounds boring.. But, honestly, it's one of my guilty pleasures -- sitting in the car, listening to any ear-bleeding music, and just, you know, watch everything. I know it's weird and all.. But, who bloody cares..? :)) I like doing that because I get to think more or sometimes reflect whenever I'm inside the car.

K, that's all.

SONG: Pink's Who Knew.

No comments: