Friday, October 10, 2008

I Shine So Bright When You're Around

Good Morning! It's 8.05 in the morning and I'm in the mood to update :D

Hmmm. Since, my mom was nice enough to ruin my beauty sleep and, well, beg me to accompany her as she breaks her fast (Since my father and brother's out..) I groggily washed my face and sat with her in the dining room, blinking and yawning.

Anyway, I reread some of my old posts. I had this post in August 9, 2008, where I said that "after two weeks of uncertainties, incertitude and false hopes.. It's over.." or something like that, I winced. I mean, who am I shitting? It's so not over. Heck, don't blame me, I don't want it to be over. Ok, call me clingy or anything but I swear I'm going to commit suicide if something BAD comes up. Nevermind. Ugh.

I don't want the bubble to pop -- yet (Ok, figure that out.) Eryel's warning me and telling me that it might just burst any minute.. Yes, dude, I know that. What do you think I'm doing..? I'm trying to prevent it.. *Sighs* But while the bubble's still intact -- I'm allowed to savor the moment, right? I should. Oh, Jesus. I hope the bubble doesn't pop :| I'm going to start from scratch all over again if that happens.

Hmmm, if the bubble pops -- you would know. I would get bitchy and haughty. I would get moody and surly. Yep, it's my, erm, shield..? It's my defense mechanism -- to sabotage other people's lives just to hide the hurt.

HAHAHAHA :)) So, let's all hope that it doesn't burst -- yet. PLEASE.

*Sighs*

So, anyway, is my new layout nice? I mean, it's really simple but I think it's okay. :D Right?

Ciao :)

SONG: Still Out Through The Curtain by The Hush Sound.

No comments: