Monday, October 13, 2008

How Did We Get Here? I Used To Know You So Well.

Eryel sent this "Decode" song to me. CLAP CLAP CLAP! Bloody BRILLIANT Eryel! Anyway, In all honesty and, erm, mushiness and cheesiness -- I find the song sweet :) And, did you know that it's going to be in the Twilight Soundtrack? K, plug :)) Check out the lyrics -- it's all Twilight-ish :))

I'm going to change my layout again, erm, next week.. Since Raia prefers the other layout.. HAHA. K, parang si Raia yung magbblog ehh :)) Pero, yeah, I quite liked the other layout. Kaso nga lang hindi ko sya mascroll pababa talaga kapag laptop ko yung gamit. :( Loser. Anyway, K, I'm really going to change the layout next week. I promised :))

I'm almost done memorizing my script. Shit. I need to memorize this or Laraine would pull my hair out and kill me. Jesus Christ.. Adlib nalang talaga. Anyway, I hope we do well tomorrow. I hope everyone's prepared >:) CHEERS!

Anyway, I'll let you in a little secret.. I DON'T MEMORIZE stuff -- especially SPEECHES. I just remember the order of things and I execute the speech :)) K, anyabang :)) Pero, HINDI, I don't memorize stuff because once I get nervous -- I forget everything. So, yeah, yung mga pinaggagawa ko, puro adlib lang :)) K, nabuhay na sa adlib ehh :)) NO, SERIOUSLY, YOU ought to try it once.. It's addictive. There's no pressure in remembering everything word by word!

There are classes TOMORROW. BOOOHOOOO. I was hoping for a longer weekend. HAHAHA. The FOUR-DAY-WEEKEND wasn't ENOUGH. I need MORE. :))

UGH. I haven't done any HW YET. I am so DOOMED.

CIAO. :)


SONG: Paramore's Decode :)

No comments: