Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Too Close For Comfort

Hey kiddos :) Whaddup?

Anyway, I'm currently flipping because Bianca lent me her iPod. And guess what, it's an iPod MINI! My DREAM iPod!! Ok, I am not neglecting Ipe (Yes.. My iPod's name is "Ipe".. It sounds stupid or something but I think it's ok since I'm always calling it "iPod", "iPod".. Why don't just call it "Ipe"? I mean, take the "I" and the "P" and just add an "E".. BINGGO. "IPE".. Sounds ok.. I think.) As I was saying, I will never neglect Ipe. EVER. I swear.. So, ANYWAY, ANYWAY, Bianca's iPod Mini's really my dream iPod :( Too bad it's no longer available in the market. :( Ohweeeeell.

Mastery test's okay -- I HOPE.

EXAM'S ARE NEXT WEEK. I AM SO NERVOUS!

Whoah. I didn't curse in this post. That's.. flabbergasting. REALLY. Most of my posts are R-18 because they contain foul words.. Wow.. I'm getting pretty good at this.

Ciao :)

Ooops, wish me luck! My La Salle Entrance Test is on Oct. 5. I really hope Metch and I are in the same room! Oh, and I fervently hope that we pass the exam. SWEAR.

SONG: Saves The Day's Anywhere With You :)

No comments: