Friday, October 31, 2008

There's Never A Right Time To Say Goodbye.

^(!@^(^#@^&%#^&%&^$@#)!(*$)!(*#^&*!*@
%&
$E^@)
3445*&^%&!$O)
(*)(&())))7!!)0((((#$##@@)_*@Y^$&*
#^&&*^!!!!!!
....

UGH.

FIGURE THAT OUT.


I'm SICK. I'm TIRED. I'm SICK AND TIRED. Take that literally. My back's aching. My head's aching. My legs are aching. I've been sneezing non-stop for daaaaays. I could feel I'm in the peak of, um, my death. I SWEAR. But honestly, if I'm going to die -- I want to die NOW. I swear. I dunno why. I just think that it would be ok since I'm doing nothing -- it means that I would also leave nothing. See? UGH. I'm having suicidal tendencies at the mo. Forgive me. Ok. You don't get it. I can't blame you. I don't get myself either.

I didn't go to Glorietta today :| We went to TriNoma :| UGH. Why? Because Yo's there. YO. Effing Yo.

It's effing Halloween and I'm bored to death. Entertain me. I really need to be entertained :|

I miss school :| I miss Jodie. I miss Dorilie. I miss Eryel. I miss iv1. I miss everybody :| I even miss school stuff. Shit. Which reminds me that I haven't done anything yet. FINE. I'm going to finish some -- TOMORROW.

*SIGHS*

CIAO.. Ooops. Wait..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FREAKSHITS!
Give some of that candies awaaaaay! :))


SONG: Chris Brown's Say Goodbye. I KNOW IT'S SUPER WEIRD BECAUSE I DON'T LISTEN TO THIS KIND OF STUFF. UGHHH! What's going on with my BRAIN?

No comments: