Saturday, October 11, 2008

You Make Me Love You :))

As you can see, I've changed my layout -- again. :)) God. Jodie's contagious. Anyway, I think Eryel's having a hard time changing her layout.. We were plurking when she asked me to check her blog to see if her layout's different or something. It wasn't. Oh well. Good luck nalang :))

The reason why I changed my layout again (I mean, the other layout didn't even last for a day.. Only about 21 hours or something..) is because I've realized that I couldn't scroll down my posts.. Gets? Ahh basta, kung hindi mo gets, hindi ko na problema yon.. HAHAHA. So, lo and behold, NEW LAYOUUUUT!

And guess WHO edited this thing again? MOI! :)) I'm reaaaaally learning! I swear. And, I have to say that this layout's not that bad, right? I chose this summer thingy because it reminds me a lot of my best summer vacation (If you could call it vacation..) -- Summer 08 :) Even if I spent all of my days in Brains or in STC to study -- there were really some things I've loved and, frankly, I don't want to forget :)

*Sighs*

I need to memorize my Pinoy Script. :| Laraine reminded me and pestered me to memorize it ASAP. K, I would do that. I could do that.

Ciao!

SONG: I'm beginning to act gay :| Anyway, si Chezca kasiiii ehh.. She has this Miley Cyrus album in her multiply.. I decided to try to listen to some of her songs.. Ayan tuloy, naLSS ako sa 7 things!

No comments: