Saturday, October 11, 2008

Will You Stick Me Through Whatever?

Ok, this is GAY. I'm beginning to act, er, GAY.

I'm actually listening to Vanessa Hudgens.

SEE?

Ok, you could smack me when we get back to school. You could slap me so that I could see some sense again.

UGH. But, I'm not the only one to blame, though! Sheeesh.. It started with Chezca's album in her multiply. She has a compilation of V's (K, close..? :)) HAHAHA.) slutty poses. It was infuriating! I swear! (Honestly, I can't see why Disney's clinging onto her. ) Well, anyway, I was chatting with Raia then and I told her that V's really slutty-blah-blah-blah. So, she had this crazy idea na mag-DL daw kame ng songs ni Vanessa. SEE. It's not even me who started this. So, anyway, why not? I have a compilation of gay stuff in Ipe, anyway :)) Pangpadagdag lang. HAHA :))

So, now. I'm listening to "Say Ok."

Ok, this is NOT Ok. This is GAY.

Don't worry, I'll snap back to reality. SOON. HOPEFULLY. :))

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not enjoying this.. I'm, er, just curious!

SONG: K, Say Ok nga... >:) HAHA.

No comments: