Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'd Watch Them Through The Curtain's Crack

It's almost 12 in the morning. It's almost Oct. 10. Bah, who cares? Exams are over and we have a four-day-weekend :) CHEERS. I love you St. Theresa Of Avila! I love you Mother Marie Louise De Meester!

Let me bastardize a few subjects, please:
  • Physics - Sure, I've grunted and ranted about how hard Physics is. But, dude, I did study for this exam. I hope I pass. I hope we all pass.
  • Trigo - OH MY EFFING GOD. This was totally unexpected! It was a hell harder than Physics! You can't blame it on my hormones or something.. It was really hard and brain-bleeding! I SWEAR. Go ask the other Seniors!
  • Rel - WTF. Seryosong nahirapan ako dito. At the end of the exam, I was patting my brain and I was trying to comfort it, "There, there.. It was just a bunch of bull.." It didn't work. I'm still freaking out.
  • Eco - HOMAYGAAAD. I memorized a bunch of names for the Current Events portion tas walang lumabas kahit ISA. Nakakainis.
*Sighs*

I'm 99.9% sure that my score in the Trigo exam wont even reach a two-digit number. UGH. I'm such a failure. I mean, I really, really, really studied for that exam. Raia even called me so that we could review some of the problems given to us since we have different teachers. I slept at 10.** and I didn't even study for Pinoy just to study for the Trigo test. Oh Jesus. What's going to happen to my GRADE? :| Shit.

***

UBE with Jodie, Odessa, and Ampy (Since Eryel and Sienna went to school for the Religion thingy and Dorilie and Tina went home.. Or at least Dorilie did..) After eating at KFC (this time kasama pa namen sila Pauiie, Fixi, Claudette at Marian.. Tas nakita namen sila Maeka at Sosa. Natuwa naman ako. HAHAHAHA), the four of us headed to McDo Retiro where we had an Open Forum. Sobrang funny ni Ampy. Nakakatuwa talaga sya. :)) Hahaha. Wait, natatawa pa ako kasi mga 2 hours yata kame don sa McDo, tas napansin namen na kame nalang yung tao sa 2nd floor.. As in sinolo namen! :)) K, wala, natuwa lang ako :))

I have this really goofy grin on my face since yesterday. I don't know why. :D I can't help but really SMILE.

CIAO! :)

Talk to you soon.

P.S. Guess who edited this layout? MOI! YEHEY! I'm really learning. HAHA :))

SONG: The Hush Sound's Out Through The Curtain. Sobrang GANDA, SWEAR. Maiihi ka. :))

No comments: