Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How Can I Decide What's Right When You're Clouding Up My Mind?

HAH! I'm using my mom's new laptop! It's so CUUUUUTE. It's the tiny Asus laptop-thingy! Anyway, talk about inggitera. Since, my father, my brother, and I own a laptop -- my mom decided that she wants one too. *rolls eyes* She said she wanted a tiny one because it can easily fit in her humongous bag. So, yeah, when she saw this Asus-small-thingy which is, yeah, SMALL and less than P30,000, she instantly bought it. Swear. *sighs* Then, I asked her why she bought one, there was a long pause.. Then she said, "Walalang. Hmm. Ayy, pwede ko din syang gamitin para lagyan ng eBooks ko!" K. OKAAAAAY. Talk about spur of the moment.

UGH.

Ok, I know I sound envious. I mean, my laptop is ANCIENT. I SWEAR (It's even older than some of my cousins. Figure that out!). It's one of the first few laptops when it was bought.. *Sighs* It doesn't even have a webcam :| And now, my 50-yr-old mom bought a laptop that's so tiny it can be mistaken as a notebook.. And that has a.. webcam. Jesus. Where would she use that? She doesn't even CHAT. K, I know I'm envious :| I want this. Maybe if I behave -- my mom would pity me and give this to me. HAHA. AS IF.

K, bye :) Talk to you later. :)

SONG: Paramore's Decode.

No comments: