Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm Stuck Trying To Relive The Past

It's 4.57 pm. :)

Tomorrow's a MONDAY. And, for once, I could say that I'm excited to go to school tomorrow! YEY! I'm looking forward to some things >:) HOOOORAAAAY. Shoot, I can't get this stupid-crappy-goofy grin on my face. REALLY. Iwannagotoschool. Iwannagotoschool. Iwannagotoschool! My parents are laughing at me because I keep saying things like, "How many more hours 'till Monday?", "What? 15 hours pa?! I want to go to school na ehh!"

BTW, I really want to apologize to iv1 for not being able to go to the parteeey. :( I'm sorrrry. I promise that this would be the first and the last time that I'm going to be absent for the, er, parteeeey. We'll have others. We'll have LOTS.

Anyway, I've noticed that I've been speaking in Tagalog in my recent posts.. Coooool. I didn't even notice that. Hahaha :)) I should keep up the good work, I think. :)

I returned my 21-hour layout. Haha :) What can you say?

It's 5.03 now. So, how many more hours 'till Monday? =))

See you tomorrow. I hope I don't see that fucking ChemoBitch. UGH. Bleh.

CIAO!

SONG: The Rocket Summer's She's My Baby :))

No comments: