Monday, October 13, 2008

That Girl Has Love :))

Second post for the last, er, three hours? Who CARES? I LOOOOVE blogging. Honestly, it's only one of the two reasons why I try to go online whenever I can. I love my blog! It's one of the best things in my life! HAHAHAHA :)) Don't ask me why, I just love to write about stuff and rant about things. Call me bipolar, call me weird -- I don't give a damn. :D

Anyway, it's 7.52 already and my brother is egging me to go to sleep. He has this stupid smug look on his face because he has no classes tomorrow -- until Friday (Don't raise your eyebrows -- I don't know why.) *Sighs* And, as a house rule, since there's school tomorrow -- I should go to bed at 8.00. BOOOHOOO.. But, since my parents are out -- I'm trying to, er, extend my, um, freedom..? (Sounds lame. I know. Bangag.)

I haven't done the Physics Experiment.

I haven't done the Eco HW.

I'm still not done remembering my lines for the Dayalogo tomorrow.

God, I'm DOOMED. FINISHED. DEAD.

Fine. I'm really going to school early tomorrow. I'm going to do what every sane and sensible person would do -- CRAM. :)) HAHAHAHA.

Ok, I'm freaking out. I swear I'm going to finish my Eco HW by tomorrow. I promise. FINE. That's it, goddamnit, I'm going to start that effing HW -- NOW. Shit. Why didn't I block my conscience today? Fucker.

Fine.

I'm saying goodbye now.

Really!

I'm going to start..

You'll miss me..

HAHAHAHA :))

K, STOP.

I'm really going to say "CIAO" now.





CIAO! See you guys tomorrow!

SONG: Rooney's That Girl Has Love :D

No comments: