Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gonna Run While We're Young And keep The Faith :))

This is SO weird :|

I downloaded HSM2 songs for our Play in Music. And, honey, I GOT ADDICTED. Screw Ares. Screw Ares. Actually, it's only one song. EVERYDAY. I SWEAR IT'S EFFING GOOOOOOD. Gonna run while we're young and keep the faiiiith.

For a freakshit like moi, I really appreciated that song. I don't have any idea why. Maybe because I want to wring Vanessa's neck and hurl her out of God's Green Planet. Possible, eh? God. I hate that girl. I'm only doing this for Maeka. AYIIIE. :)) I dunno. Dude, she's HOOKED. She wants to have a choreography. HAHAHA. Anyway, ok, cool. So, we're going to do HSM2. HAHA.

I feel sick and I AM SICK. I sneezed, what, 13x yesterday and 11x today (YES. IT'S WEIRD that I'm counting how many times I sneeze in a day.. Pero, ewan, ever since ganon na ko ehh. HAHA.) :| I think it's KARMA. :| Jesus Christ. I ought to try to be a good girl.. One of these days -- I promise.

Tomorrow, whatever happens, I'm going to Glorietta. I SWEAR. Walang makakapigil saken. Kung kinakailangan na makipagsabunutan ako, gagawin ko. HAHAHA.. Parang first time ehh no? No. I just miss it. AYY K. Gumaganon. Pero, swear, inaamag na ko dito sa bahay ehh. Oo. Alam ko wala kang pakialam at hindi ka nagtatanong. Uso naman makisama diba? Maki-ride ka nalang :))

WOOOOW! TAGALOG PARAGRAPH! COOOOL! I'm getting GOOD at this!

Cheers!

Ciao :)

SONG: Zac and Vanessa's Everyday. GAY. GAY. GAY.

No comments: