Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun Day, Fun Day.

I was going to make this post -- I was just looking for the perfect Introduction. Raia gave me one.. "Porac Is A Wonderful Place." Very prolific, eh? Yeah, sure, Porac's ok. We hiked for, what, 2 hours -- we were sweaty, tired, and smelly. Anyway, fun day, fun day.

Yeah. Ok. Raia. I don't even know why I'm blogging about her.. Call me obsessed or anything. Yeah, ok, I like her -- a lot. Screw those effing ideologies -- they lead to traumas. Ideas? Freakshits. Rants? Bull. Well, who cares. Nobody's really reading my blog so it's ok, right? :)) She's my bright little ray of sunshine. Ang weird or mushy or cheesy man, pero nakikita ko palang sya napapasmile na ko. K, parang clown lang. Basta. HAHAHAHAHA. She's my kryptonite (God. How do you spell that awful thing? Whatever). Honestly, feeling ko sobrang weakness ko sya. HAHAHA. She's my friend. And, as the cliche goes, EVERYBODY NEEDS A FRIEND. Ok, I'm not really sure if there is a cliche like that :)) Still. Oh God. I'm speaking gibberish.

Dude, Goodluck sa DLSUCET MO! ILY! :)) (I'm sorry I forgot to put this here yesterday.) Sabe ko sayo duduguin ka ehh :))

I swear I'm going to edit this when I'm not bangag na.

Maybe the Porac visit's taking it's toll on me. Ayy K. :))

Ciao, freaky little freakshits.

*I changed my layout from "Summer, kind of wonderful" to another gray-green thingy.. Then, I changed it again. Hah. ADHD much? :))

SONG: Alphaville's Forever Young :)

No comments: