Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You're A Disgrace To The Concept Of Family

Ok, it's cool. After a couple of cookies and a bag of Doritos -- I'm ok now. I think. I mean, yeah, I'm done with the Trigo HW. So, that leaves my Physics experiment, and, uh, my Computer prjoect. Boy, I don't know when I would pass that experiment.. I'm not really into that sort of thing, you know.


This might sound gay but I watched "The Perfect Man" again (for the umpteenth time..) today.. And, I was inspired to BLOG. :D Or update my online diary or whatever.. Well, it's not really a bad idea since this is my first post for the month of October. Not bad, eh? :)

But, before I watched The Perfect Man, I watched John Tucker Must Die.. again.. Why wouldn't I? It's my favorite movie! :D And guess what, I'm not even whoring over John Tucker/Jesse Met-something-something.. So, you can't tell me that I just loved the movie because JT's HOTT.

I'm supposed to be doing my Computer project -- but, I couldn't since I left my notebook in my locker and Sienna's not OL yet so I couldn't borrow her codes :|

UGH.

Okaaaay, I'm just updating. I hope there are no classes tomorrow :| I don't want to go to school anymore :|

SONG: Styrofoam Plates by DCFC :)

No comments: