Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And So The Story Goes..

It's 12.27 in the morning and I'm still NOT done with the HW. I don't know what to do with the Researcg thingy. UGH. And I don't know my effing tribe. "What tribe did you come from?" Gaaahd. Am I supposed to have my family background researched thoroughly? What if I came from a long line of assassins? HAHA. Who would know the difference anyway?

I haven't checked Mons blog -- yet. ANO BAAAA. Super popular na ng blog ni Mons! I SWEAR. Yung mga tao nagpupunta lang sa blog ko dahil may link ako ni Mons. =)) K. USER! JOOOOKE. :)) Pero, I super swear, it's worth it -- super panalo talaga! Actually, these past few days -- she made me smile. A LOT. It's hilarious, the way she says things as it is. Her direct-to-the-point opinions. No hesitations -- just bluntness. :) I think it's a change from the stuff I'm used to. :) It's a GOOD change.

I'm in the brink of hysteria. There's so many things to do and I don't know how to finish everything. I told you I'm being a responsible child -- and, I'm doing it. I think? I mean, so far, I'm not really late in any of the major requirements. Plus, I put effort in all the things I do. I PROMISE.

Dorilie just turned 16 yesterday. ILLLLY DORILIE! YEY-UH! She couldn't call me "OLD" now! But then she said, "Pero, malapit ka na mag-seventeen." SWEET MUCH? *rolls eyes* HAHAHA. Yeeeah. I know. And, I'm planning to make my 17th birthday memorable. :) Well, okay, since it's also my Graduation Day (Jesus Christ. I HOPE I graduate.) I'm planning to treat my friends to Baguio! (My recess-mates and lunch-mates, most probably.) YEY-UH! K, naadik naman ako sa Baguio =)) I swear, when we were in Baguio, what, last, last week, I told my mom that I want to treat my friends to Baguio for my Seventeenth Birthday. She said, "Here? What would you do here?" I shrugged, "There's a mall naman in case we get bored." Then she said, "*laughs* Ok. Sure."

SO. SO. If I GRADUATE -- WE'RE OFF TO BAGUIO.. On the 26th, most probably, since Graduation Day's on the 25th. :D :D YAY! I'm EXCITED! It's something to look forward to! Well, unless my father says "NO." Which I HOPE won't HAPPEN. I mean, my mom agreed ALREADY! Besides, it's my birthday!

*SIGHS*

I hope Dorilie, Jodie, Chezca, Eryel, Odessa, Ampy, and Rachel would be allowed to go. I want us to be complete -- for once. :)

HAHAHA. OMG. I'm planning my 17th birthday already when I don't even know if I would graduate or not. Jesus. I WISH I would graduate. I WISH I WOULD.

Two more sleeps and it's Jodie's turn to get old. :) ILY JODIE!

No comments: