Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Not About The Drama.

I was taking a bath, what, 30 minutes ago and I've realized that I'm starting not to care. REALLY. Wow. That's NEW. Anyway, I am SERIOUS. I was washing my hair when, I dunno, something snapped -- then I thought that it's not really worth it.. You know.. All the worrying and all those nervousness you're giving me. HAHAHA :))

Actually, I'm sort of still, um, worrying. I mean, you're still my friend. Whatever happens -- you will always always be my friend. K? It's just that it seems like for a very very very very long time, I'm the one making all the effort. I'm the one trying hard to reach you or just, I dunno, talk to you. And, honestly, I don't really think it's fair. :D

It's too early to talk or say I'm 100% fine, that I'm A-OK.. But, as of this moment -- I'm not even giving the 84% a shot -- it's more of a 57%.. Or a 53..?

After all that we've been through, make me feel like I'm still your friend. That somehow, you still think I'm important. K? Make some effort. Make me feel loved. :| 'Cause I've been super honest how important you are to me. K?

Figure that out.

Ciao :)

No comments: