Saturday, November 29, 2008

Every Minute With Her Was Full Of Pain. But, Every Minute Without Her Was Even Worse.

"Kailangan mong bumalik sa sarili mo."
-Lourdes Sabellina

I agree -- kasi, LINTEK, hindi ko na alam ang ginagawa ko sa sarili ko ehh. Too much drama's causing me trauma. YEY-UH! That rhymes! :))

Anyway, another date with Lourdes on Tuesday! YEY!

Today's not really a bad day. Although I'm very disappointed because I didn't get to hang out with Jodie, Odessa, and Eryel. UGH. Boooohooooo.

New layout -- AGAIN. I got tired of the brown-layout thingy. UGH.

Gaaad. I need Gego's password so I could change her layout already! :))

I've noticed that I'm very random. :| Hmm. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Jesus. Maybe I'm very bangag na. I need to catch some Z's.

G'night :)

SONG: Paramore's Brighter :)

No comments: