Monday, November 10, 2008

There's NO Way I'm Playing THAT Game.

I am so happy today! I swear! Nothing's going on with my tuper-duper boring life -- so, it's really something when I say I'm happy. :D See? I told you Rina's BAAACK :D

I just realized that I have *claps* amazing friends, perfect classmates, and, um, suicidal SUBJECTS -- what more can I possibly ask for? My life's complete with all those twist and turns and traumas Trigo and Physics could give you. That's enough drama, right? :)) I don't need anything else. :) I'm, um, honest-to-goodness OKAY. I'm good. :)

And yeah, like what Lourdes said in her old post (Sorry. I can't remember when.. And, sorry I couldn't apply the MLA format. God, I suck. :| ) "When God closes a door, he opens several windows.." Or something like that. Still. You get my drift, right? So, I guess it's the same for me. He quietly closed a door to make me realize that it's not the only thing worth seeing. :) There are more windows out there that are waiting to be opened. CHEERS. :))

Gaaaaawd. I'm so happy I'm literally flipping! :D I couldn't say that my life is perfect at the moment since some things should still be smoothened and polished -- but, I could, well, say that even if I'm walking on a rough road right now -- I'm contented. I am. I'm all smiles now. :D Who cares if everbody thinks I'm retarded? Who effing cares?

See? I'm not even bitter. Told you I'm good. :)

CHEERS. :)

P. S. The only thing I'm worrying about right now is the distribution of cards tomorrow. I'm expecting Ms. Gino to tell me that my parents should get my card. UGH. I'm DOOMED. Physics. I so HATE YOU.

SONG: Sum 41's So Long Goodbye. I'm Sum 41-ish at the moment. Might sound weird but I adore this band even before the Deryck-Avril thingy.

No comments: