Sunday, November 30, 2008

One Day You'll Get Sick Of Saying That Everything's Alright.

Gaaawd. I slept at around 4.10 then I woke up at 8. What's wrong with me?

Hmm. Let me see, it seems like everybody watched Twilight the movie already. I dunno. I'm not really thrilled, no offense. I mean, yeah sure, it's ok for me to watch it -- it's also ok if I didn't catch it. Get it? Actually, I'm looking forward to the movie "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button." I first saw its trailer when I watched Max Payne. And honestly, TCCOBB is more interesting than Twilight (No offense..) I swear. It's also a plus that Brad Pitt's going to play Benjamin Button! :">

No classes tomorrow. Super cool. I can stay up late! I also have the prerogative to not sleep at all! YEY-UH!

7 hours ago, I watched "21". GOD. It was so fucking cool! Although, I don't really know what's going on with the cards-thingy since I don't play Black Jack. Still, you get my point, right? The story was awesome. I was literally gripped. COOLIO! :D Believe me, if you haven't watched it yet -- you're missing a quarter of your life. Seriously.

UGH. I'm so sleepy but I couldn't sleep. My eyes are flickering but I couldn't close them. Something's really, really, really wrong.

UGH. I think my writing's pretty crappy these days. I don't get it. I really don't. I must really be messed up because I don't like anything I write or blog these days.

SIGHS. You didn't just suck the happiness out of me -- You also drained MY capability to express myself. How am I supposed to get up now?

Maybe I overrated myself. It's high-time I realize that I'm not that important. God, I hoped I was, well, special. Then again, I'm just some piece of shit who got whirled inside your precious bubble, right? I might as well stop -- I would. I SHOULD.

No comments: