Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shut Up And Drive!

For once I'm not going to rave about anything -- I'm actually LAUGHING =)) Mons gave me her blog's URL. SUPER BENTA ng mga posts nya! =)) I SWEAR. There was this article where she described the setting of her, um, suicidal place =)) I was literally shaking and guffawing! =)) She made my day :) Honestly! SUPER PANALO! =)) I was LAUGHING like a possessed-demon, Yo had to stare at me. Si Gazeebs talaga, oo! =)) "Ohh ayan pa labas na kami, ibalik mo na sa MS WORD."

On the other hand, all I did today is to finish the compilation of the iii1-iv1 pictures. I miss my third year life :( It was a hell-lot better than this fucked-up 4th yr. experience. *sighs*

Oh well. I'm going to rest for a while then I'm off to finish some Theresian Mag responsibilities *sighs* I'm going to reread Mons' blog. It makes me forget everything :) I SWEAR BASAHIN NYO! You'll get me!

SONG: Sum 41's Over My Head :)


No comments: