Sunday, November 2, 2008

This And That.

I've waited my whole life for this. Then, what, you're going to appear and stomple everything. I may be a freakshit who talks about stupid things or raves about stuff -- but I also have dreams. No matter how idiotic or juvenile those dreams are -- they are still there.

So, what are you going to do?

I was cheerful and contented before -- you're making me dysphoric now.

I was carefree before -- you're making me mature now.

Maybe I expected a little too much. Maybe I expected a lot. What can you say, I have dreams. (HAH! The sarcasm still flows in my veins.) I don't know what you're doing but I'm never going to tell you what or what not to do. I may care a lot (Heck. Those are 101%!), but it's your life. Live it the way you want it. I may constantly remind you of stuff or other things -- but, I promise I'm not going to nag.

I dedicated a bunch of stuff to you. What, you didn't even regard it with interest. It's always just me, huh?

I hoped you cared. I effing wished you tried. It wouldn't hurt you if you actually vied for it. Would it kill you if you actually made an effort..?

Maybe I was -- am just a delusional shit.

P.S. Since you're always a tad greater than me, I might as well just evaporate. K?

K, Bye.

No comments: