Saturday, November 15, 2008

Maybe Not Now -- But, What Will Happen Later?

I said I'm going to return to the old-Rina. But, how come I can't just go forward? Everytime I take a step forward, I'd look back and then I would take two steps backward. UGH. Dysphoria's at its peak again. I hate it. I don't want it. :| Clearly, this is just a feeble attempt to make myself smile. And honestly, it's pathetic.

Honestly, sometimes I HATE weekends. I hate it because when there's nothing to do (which is 1% of the time.. HAHAHA. God. What's wrong with me?) I get to sit down and think about all of my imperfections and, um, everything BAD. See? Hmmm, 14 years ago, that was never my set-up. I love weekends because I get to do whatever I want. Like mall-hop, blog-hop.. Whatever. Nowadays, all I want to do is stay in bed and.. contemplate. SEE? SOMETHING'S REALLY WRONG WITH ME. UGH.

I swear I'm not stopping. I'm not. If I have to look for a mermaid to make me go back to my old self -- I would do it. If I have to sweep the floors in STC to make myself happy again -- I would do itl. If I have to stop blogging -- Ahhh.. Ibang usapan na yan. :)) Still. You get me, right? I really mean it when I said I'm going back. I just have to set my mind on things. I have to. :D

Or maybe something's NOT wrong with me.. Maybe something's wrong with CB.. And, frankly, it makes me want to really kill her. Like REALLY. I'm never the type of kid who holds grudges -- but this time, it's different. Heck, SHE makes me miserable. Seriously. She makes me SAD. (The bad part is that: we don't even know each other. Hmpf.) And, she should congratulate herself for being the first person in the universe to make me feel this way. Cheers.

Ok. Forget I said anything and pretend that I'm a happy pancake. Keep smiling, gaddamnit. :D :D :D TRIPLE GRINS IN A ROW!! YEY-UH!!

All's GOOD. I'm GOOD.

No comments: