Sunday, November 23, 2008

Either Way, You'll Break My Heart Someday

"Bakit ba baliktad ang mundo. Kapag nasisiyahan hindi pwedeng forever. Dadating at dadating din ang panahon na magshishift ka ng mood at magiging badtrip ka pa. Kadalasan pang nangyayari na mas mahirap tanggalin ang pagkabadmood kesa sa pagkamasaya."
-Monece Francisco



I agree. That's what's so ironic. How can you not stay happy for a loooooong time? I don't see any reason why euphoria has to end. One minute you're tuper duper happy, ecstasy to the nth level -- then, the next moment *POOF* stupid problems come. Then what? You grovel underneath because you couldn't take the pressure and you couldn't face defeat. You give up.

Okaaaaay. I know I'm talking about myself :)) Still. I don't know how to change that attitude of mine. I don't know how to look at half-full bottles or glasses. I don't know how to look at the cloud's silver lining.

I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't blame myself wholy for this. I mean, I was brought up without, you know, any kind of BIG problems -- most of the time, no problems at all. (Well, okaaay. My main problem is that I always fight with my parents.. Er. Is that unusual? NO. See?) So, when something new comes up -- I don't know what to do. I just stare at it and weigh everything in my head. If I feel I could do it, fine, I stay happy. But, if I think I couldn't -- I just give up.

My mom said that it's a pathetic thing to throw my life away. My father even said that because he always gives in to me -- I'm spoilt and very ready to give up and, um, IGNORANT. K. That's insulting. I'm not that ignorant.. Am I? I mean, I could cross the road ALONE now! SEE? That's an improvement, right? Well, anyway, that's not the main point -- the thing is, they told me that I could do it. I should just keep myself motivated.

BECAUSE -- IF I DON'T DO IT -- BAH. No more FUN days for me. I swear. They hinted that. It's as if they're looking at my eyes and telling me, "Read between the lines, Rina. READ."

SO. You don't have to wonder why I'm sulky these days. I'm grounded FOR LIFE. :| ... Plus, CB's a bitch. HAHAHAHAHA. K. Nasingit ko padin yon. UGH. I swear, sometimes I get moodier when I see her. It's as if some Cancer-Giving god came down and granted her that absurd look. Pathetic.

Ok, that's LOW. Even for my own standard. :)) HAHAHAHA. HECK. It's NOT my fault she looks like and she's like some filthy bug -- ask her. SUICIDE. UGH. She knows I'm mad at her -- then, why can't she just stop? Is she really trying to piss me off? :| She bloody knows. She fucking knows.

I should shut up now. I'm getting furious.

Cheers. :)

SONG: Bowling For Soup's Captain Hook.

No comments: