Saturday, November 1, 2008

How Bored Can One Person Get?

.. SUPER BORED.

That's it. I haven't done any HW's yet. I'm not in the mood and I don't think that I would be in the mood.

I'm feeling DOWN. Honestly. I have no idea why. Maybe it's because of the resumption of classes on Monday. :| After what happened today, I am so not in the mood to go to school. I'd rather see my grandmother dance naked in front of me. Seriously.

I know I should listen to my friends and all -- but, what's with my super hard-head that I couldn't just, you know, stop and, yeah, listen? Maybe Eryel's 84% is right after all. Maybe 101% is a bit too much. Right? HAH. I knew it. I knew I should've listened to Eryel. Fine. I'm going to do the 84% from now on :D If things are not as bad as it is right now -- maybe I could do a 90. Why not?

My last posts are.. I dunno. Mature? I reread my super old posts and, I dunno, they're full of jolly and i-don't-give-a-damn-on-what's-going-on-around-me stuff. Then, I reread SOME of my new posts and I cr
inged. They're, well, SERIOUS. I swear! I don't even know if I inserted some "fun" in those stuff.

BAH!

I told you I'm becoming BORING. :| Help me get back. I SWEAR. Help me GET BACK.

MUST REMEMBER THE 84%! MUST!

.. Or else I'm DOOMED. REALLY DOOMED.

I must keep it in MIND. I really SHOULD.

SONG: Guess what? It's written all over my blog! =))


No comments: