Sunday, November 9, 2008

But If I Had To Say Goodbye To Leave This Hell, I'd Say My Time Has Served Me Well.

I'm going to go back to the veeeery old Rina -- super numb and naive. :) I swear. Things are a lot better to take when I'm that way. :D

Hmmm. What's there to talk about? OH YEAH. Tomorrow is Dorilie's 16th! YEY-UH! And on Nov. 13, it's Jodie's 16th! YEY! Double celebration! Wow, I've just realized that Jodie's the baby. HAHAHA. Oh well. She's a hell-lot more mature than me. Cheers!

I bought the book "The Host" since Gego said it was a nice book. I'm reading it and I'm telling you that it's complex. I thought it was just a toilet book. You could imagine my shock when I began to read it and wince at the complication of the story. Oh well.. Serves me right for judging a book by it's cover. HAHA.

See you tomorrow. I don't want to go to school -- but, I don't have a choice. I couldn't ruin my neat record of "No Absents" since First Year. SEE? I'm good. HAHA.

All's good. All's effing good. I think. :D

SONG: Still, STILL Sum 41's Over My Head.

No comments: