Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Can't Just Walk Away.

So, yesterday Jodie, Ampy, Eryel, Sienna and I went to Dencio's. There were LOTS of people in Yellow Cab so I said, "Dencio's nalang." Wala ehh. Mayabang kame =)) No, honestly, we used Ampy's credit card -- again.

The first time we used it, we ate at Yellow Cab -- Ampy, Odessa, Eryel, and I. That was before Jodie's 16th and after Dorilie's 16th.. So, yesterday we ate at Dencio's to, um, celebrate the post-Jodie's-16th thingy. Too bad Dorilie and the others weren't there. :| Spur of the moment kasi. I swear. Sobrang, "Oh, san na tayo? Dencio's nalang? Dencio's na nga lang!"

Don't worry. We divided everything and we're going to pay Ampy as soon as we get our money. HAHA.

There was this funny thing when, I think it was Eryel who said, "Tinanong mo ba kung tinatanggap yung credit card mo?" OHMYGOOOD. :)) LAHAT KAME NATIGILAN. =)) As in, napatingin lahat kami kay Ampy. Then, we asked the lady if they accept BDO cards -- it's a good thing she said "Yes" kasi kinukundisyon ko na yung sarili ko na maghugas ng mga plato. =))

After Dencio's, Eryel, Sienna, and I went to McDo Banawe :)) Nang unang nagpunta kame don para maghanap ng mauutangan, andon na sila Mareng Metch at Sosa -- pagbalik namen, andon padin sila :)) HAHA. Medyo malaki ang utang na loob ko kay Mareng Metch dahil tinulungan nya akong mangutang sa kaibigan ng kapatid nya na Freshie. :)) Don't fret -- iniwan ko naman yung I.D. ko para proof na babayaran ko yung bata. =))

*****

I think I'm doing fine. :| I don't want to mess up. I'm ok, right? I'm doing fine then something came up -- again. *sighs*

I need Jodie's boat.. I hope to sail away with her. :|

*****

Oh yeah. Something to be happy about: JODIE RETURNED IPE TO MEEEEE! Cheers!! I so missed my iPod. :"> Pero, I love Jodie more kaya ok lang na hindi ko muna nakasama si Ipe ng two days. :)

SONG: The Wreckers' Leave The Pieces

No comments: