Saturday, November 1, 2008

In Front Of Your Eyes It Falls From The Skies.

I multiply-hopped. I flooded Eryel's albums :)) Well. MOST of it. :)) I decided to flood since most of the albums are full of my pictures anyway :)) HAHAHAHA.

Pacute. HARDCORE :))




Guess who's calling :))




Yes. I'm so not vain. I'm telling yooou.


I am so noooot vain. It was their idea anyway. HAHAHA. Jesus Chriiiist. I miss school. BADLY. Two reasons. Two reasons only. And, since it's November 1, I'm going to give you one of the reasons:


Yep. I miss you guys. (And Dorilie and the rest.) When I need some brightening up and kalabuan, I could easily turn to Jodie and emote. When I need some one-of-a-kind-sarcastic-straight-to-the-point opinion, I could glance at Eryel. and have it. It was too bad we didn't go out last Thursday :| I'm super sorry. I was looking forward to hanging out with you people. :| Tayong tatlo na naman. SANA. *SIGHS*

See you on the 3rd :)

SONG: Sum 41's With Me nga :))

No comments: