Thursday, November 27, 2008

If You Run Away Now, Will You Come Back Around?

Dear God,

I'm very very very confused and I don't know what to do. All I'm asking now is that you help me in every decision I make. Help me make the right decisions -- the ones I wouldn't mourn about. Please? You know I hate crying and all those drama. But, what's going on? I've been crying for ages -- my eyes hurt. Seriously.

I'm not just mentally drained -- I'm emotionally drained too. I feel numb and I act numb, even my friends say that it's as if I'm not even with them -- I don't talk anymore, I don't smile anymore.

You know I tried everything I could. Then again, you have those twisted plans that I could only comprehend when I'm in my proper state.

I'm not a fucking stop-over. I'm a destination. It hurts like hell. Seriously.

Anyway, help me, please? I'm begging.

AMEN.

No comments: