Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Baby's SIXTEEN!

Baby, Baby :))

Honestly, I never imagined that we would be close. I thought that you would just be another schoolmate or another classmate. Then again, who knew?

You stayed by me when I was grumpy and annoying. You never left my side when I was down. You were always ALWAYS there to make me smile. So, I guess this greeting is not enough to tell you how much you mean to me.

HAPPY SIXTEENTH, JODIE!

Of course I'll miss you if you leave me. Of course I'll be sad when we no longer see each other 24/7. Duuuh. You're my significant other. :) Wag ka na nga maghanap ng ibang tao dahil andito naman ako ehh. Ok? HAHAHA. Pero seriously, hindi na naten kelangan ng iba, ok? I swear. :) Ganito kasi yung analogy ko, kung si Homer Simpson may Marge Simpson, AKO may Jodie Tanedo. :)) SERYOSO KAYAAA.

So, anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, love. We're ALL OLD NOW :))

I LOVE YOU JODIE :)

No comments: