Sunday, November 9, 2008

We All Fall Down Sometimes.

I changed my layout -- AGAIN. I KNOOOOW. Super ADHD. But, I have to forget about some stuff. Besides, I feel like changing it from black to white :D What can you say? I told you I'm going back to the old-super-childish-Rina. I'm returning, right? :) I'm excited! I'm going to be FUN again! :)) YEY! YEY! YEY!

I haven't done my Physics and Rel HW. I can't understand the Rel HW so I might as well pass it on.. Tuesday? Or Wednesday? Any other day but Monday. I swear. At least I'm done with the Elective and the Theresian Mag stuff! YEY! YEY!

It feels weird, but I actually think it's ok to go to school tomorrow. :D SEE?! I'm really returning! HOMAAAAYGAAAD. YEY-UH! YEY-UH! I would dance the congo right now if I know how! I'm, um, elated. I don't know why :D Or maybe it's because I'm going to see my friends again tomorrow! YEY-UH! YEY-UH!!

The only glitch is that we have Eco tomorrow -- and, I'm actually scared to see Sir Zaraspe again :| I think he's still mad at me. :| Shoot. What am I going to doooo? It's all Pia's fault. :| HAHA. K. But, since it's her birthday today -- I might as well just forget about it. *sighs*

See you guys tomorrow :)

Ciao.

No comments: