Friday, November 7, 2008

This Hypocrisy Is Beginning To Get To Me.

.. Or maybe it's just plain karma?

UGH. I ought to be a good girl :( Sadness is becoming my middle name and I honestly, honestly, honestly hate it. So much for the 100 or so comments like "Rina, buti ka pa! Parang ang saya saya mo palagi!", "Rina! Nakakainggit ka! Para kang walang problema." Delusional retards :)) That made me laugh :)) Akala nyo lang yon. Kasi, WEEELL, magaling ako mag-tago :)

But, seriously, these past few months -- it seems like I've morphed or something. SUPER EEEW. My emotional stability is, I dunno, super UNSTABLE. I've been experiencing dysphoric feelings just because. UGH. Screw you, screw you -- fucking screw you. Me. Whatever.

Oh well. It's really just karma :) I can feel it. So, to solve this problem -- I'm going to be a good girl. I'm going to try not to be mean to Yo and, er, E. :)) If I have to kiss CB's ass -- so be it. NOT. That's going to far. That Freakshit-Bitch deserves NONE of my, um, kindness and.. Mercy? =)) FUNNY. =)) HAHAHA. No. But, I promise -- I'm not going to, um, be mean. Anymore.

I'm not giving up. I'm just going to try less. K =)) It's almost the same thing.. Oh well. Whatever.


"Who said it was easy to put back all of these pieces?"
-Sum 41.

.. Who said it was easy to try SO hard? I don't need pity -- that's for sissy's (Is an apostrohe necessary..? Jesus) All I need is some patience.

Figure that out :)

Life's bound to get better. HOPEFULLY.

Ciao.

SONG: Sum 41's Over My Head :)

No comments: