Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm LONG-ing :))

Ok. Call me "fickle" or anything.. BUT GOOOD. I'm IN LOOOOVE all over again! Guess who's the lucky guy..?






MATT LONG!


Gaaaawd. It's as if an angel came down from Heaven! :">

So, OKAAAAY. He's not my usual type of guy. He's only 20-something. And, well, he's not old and father-figure-y. Right? Ok, this is an improvement. :D I'm human after all! HOORAY!

Well, this is just a fling -- I could feel it. There's not enough spark. :)) But, for the mean time, since it is here.. I might as well enjoy the moment and stare at Matt Long.. And try hard not to salivate on my shirt. :"> HAHAHA.


I am SO over Billy. I swear. It took me only, um, a day to realize that! I decided that he's not worth it since he chose Linzi over moi. I was hurt. And he did that deliberately. Hmpf. Bitter much? :))

Kidding. Ok. Matt. Don't worry -- it's your turn. I'm going to focus on you, K? There's no need to fret. Just give me all your attention and love and I would be the most, um, loyal WIFE ever. HAHAHA =)) That cracked me up :))

Don't worry nga Matty. I'll stay loyal to you. For a while. HAHA :)) ANO BA MAAATT. Wag ka na masyadong demanding, OK?


So, pick me up at 8? See ya, Matt! :)) I'll wear the sexy thong you bought me. HAHAHAHA =))


Yuck. Ang landi :)) It's just anoter weird Rina-Fantasy. :D

Besides, mabilis din tong mawawala. Believe me. :)

No comments: