Saturday, November 22, 2008

One More Chance. =))

This is WEIRD. I think my old feelings for my bitter ex (HAHAHA) is returning. :|
HOMAYGAD.




Should I still accept you WILLIAM DEAN MARTIN..? After all that we've been through. I mean, honey, I realized that you're too young for me. I want some action. I want someone more mature. And, sadly, you're young.. You're inexperienced (I THINK..? NOT. HAHAHA.) .. Yet -- you're HOTT. Shit :)) What's going on with me?

Seriously. I think I'm having an itsy-bitsy crush on him again. Oh for the love of God.. *sighs*




Sadly, He's MARRIED. Ok, I think I'm destined to be a HOMEWRECKER. Still, at least what I'm "wrecking" are fantasies and ILLUSIONS -- NOT REAL STUFF. Like the one someone's doing to me and my 10-month-old love (Figure that out. HAHA.) ER. Nauna ako. So, HINDI PWEDE talaga. AKIN LANG. AKIN LANG. Find some other person to whore over -- SHE'S MINE. K?

Akala mo naman kung ano, no? :))

Fine Billy. I'm going to give you another chance. Ok? Don't ruin this moment. This is your LAST chance. =))

No comments: