Sunday, November 16, 2008

You Won't Get Me Anyway.

You know, I've realized that it's more melodramatic if it's in English. I'm going to try Tagalog. :))

Ampanget ng feeling. I swear. Hindi ko na alam yung gagawin ko. Alam ko inis na inis na sila Jodie, Eryel, at Sienna sa kakaulit ulit ng sinasabe ko. Pero WTF, kung hindi naman kasi ako magsasalita feeling ko sasabog nalang ako bigla.

I'm so sick of pretending that everything's FINE, everything's OK, when really -- it's NOT. And, frankly, I don't think that it will ever be OK. So, I guess Eryel's right -- I just have to face it because, well, it's life. It's either I face this or I lose entirely -- without even fighting. Haha.

So, anyway, Eryel, we'll get by. Yuuuh. Maybe not SOON -- but, EVENTUALLY.

*Naks. At least I have a paragraph consisting of Tagalog words only. :>

SONG: Simple Plan's Addicted. *SIGHS* Those were the days. :))

No comments: